- Disablity Links
- Websites by and for people with disabilities.
- "Our goal is to be the leading supplier of comprehensive, reliable information, ideas, products and services for the entire adaptation community, including people with disabilities, families, friends, co-workers, employers, manufacturers, distributors, service providers, educators, legislators, regulators and advocates."
- AccessLife.com provides relevant, up-to-the-minute news and sports, travel information, peer-support, and medical products in an all-inclusive on-line destination for individuals in the disability community.
- Law Links
- The Social Security Administration's own very helpful web site.
GPO Federal Regulation Database
- Government Printing Office database. Search the Federal Register, Congressional Record, Code of Federal Regulations and more.
Federal Bulletin Board File Libraries
- This File Library contains selected Federal Register documents published by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- National Organization of
Social Security Claimants' Representatives. Includes the excellent NOSSCR Connect, a bulletin board for Social Security questions and comments.
AnyPIA - Download & Update Page
- AnyPIA is the Social Security Benefit Estimate Program for Personal Computers. Armed with your client's PEBES printout of past earnings, you can make "what if" approximations for the benefit impact of future earnings.
Code of Federal Regulations
- Searchable and indexed.
THOMAS - Legislative Information on the Internet
- Includes major legislation, Bill summaries, Public Laws, the Congressional record, and more.
ABA Administrative Procedure Database
- A continuing project of the ABA Section on Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice and Florida State University College of Law.
Internet Legal Resource Guide
- A categorized index of 3100 select web sites in 238 nations, islands, and territories, as well as more than 850 locally stored web pages and other files, this site was established to serve as a comprehensive resource of the information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession, with an emphasis on the United States of America.
- In addition to MEDLINE, HealthSTAR, PREMEDLINE, and AIDSLINE, this version of Internet
Grateful Med (IGM) offers free access to AIDSDRUGS, AIDSTRIALS, DIRLINE, HISTLINE,
HSRPROJ, OLDMEDLINE, and SDILINE.
Mayo Clinic Health O@sis
- Includes O@sis Library, Cancer Center, Diet & Nutrition, Heart Center, Pregnancy & Children, Medicine Center, Women's Health, and a helpful glossary.
Disability Resources, inc.
- A nonprofit organization
established to promote and improve awareness, availability and
accessibility of information for independent living.
- The Healthlinks.net directory - which is limited to paying members only - lists only web sites that offer
professional-level information on healthcare. Their descriptions are
unbiased, third-party reviews. And before a site can be added to
the Healthlinks.net directory, it must be approved by a review panel
of healthcare professionals.
Internet Mental Health
- "Our goal is to improve understanding,
diagnosis, and treatment of mental illness
throughout the world."
- "This topic is designed with one thing in mind: To get lupies, their families/friends and healthcare workers the information, support and help they need."
Yahoo search on Fibromyalgia
- For those who don't yet use the major search engines, I've added this link to show you the wealth of information available, even on this relatively new disease.
is maintained by
Bryant Legal Group PC,
attorneys concentrating in Social Security
Disability Benefits Law and Employment Rights